Thinking about seeing ex again.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TrueBlue01, Jan 31, 2014.

1. So after our relationship ended badly six years ago, I've recently been talking to her again and she wants me to come to a party for super bowl.... Thoughts and advice? From The Dark Side

2. Hitter in the shitter. 

3. Just play it cool bro dnt seem open like yu miss her...let her show yu if she want cock .....yur welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. excuse me?

5. hes talking about 8:11

6. Don't do it.
    Those three words are all the advice one can give.
    it will never be the same as the first time, there will always be doubts, please just trust me. You will waste valuable time on something that inevitably wont work, and I hate to say it, but you only live once.
    Don't go back man.
    Like if you agree.

7. Get tail and bail
    Hit it and quit it
    Cock and roll...

She's your ex for a reason. Keep it that way!

8. Yeah definitely just try to hit and then leave it at maybe casual sex or whatever

9. That's kinda my thoughts. Just wanted some re assurance. Lol. Definitely wouldn't mind smashing though. Lol casual sex usually doesn't workout too well. Feelings get in the way. LolFrom The Dark Side

10. Don't. Fucking. Do. It.

11. shes trying to set u up bro i bet u get there and some losers jump u LOL dont trust girls man they can be very fucked up, like extremely and they know how to hide it until its too late (for u) !!!

12. Don't do it if it did't work out the first time don't think it will the second. Will be great at first but any problems you were having before will just arise again. Maybe you both changed in 6 years but whenever i know someone who gets back with their ex it just end badly. Plenty more fish in the sea. 

do this only once. then when you leave,, when you turn around the corner at the end of the block, park real quick and delete her from your facebook or whatever and never answer another call from her. you disappear from her. do this only once.

14. Yeah couldnt agree with the others, dont do it, i recently got mysepf talking to my ex gf of 2years and we banged and kinda said that we love eachother but at the ens of the day she was still that manipulative bitch she was 5 months ago so yeah28:06:42:12

15. I wouldn't do it. I was back and forth with a guy and things were never the same.

16. The question is, what made you guys break up in the first place?