Thinking about quitting cigarettes and using a vape pen

Discussion in 'General' started by billcosby, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #21 imtalkin_seandon, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    They are starting to get popular around my area. Picked up my ego basic model bad boy up December 4th for $25 & they have so many crazy flavors like monster for example. Not 100% cig free since maybe like 7 cigs total just to remember what I was missing. Cigs taste like shit now like burnt paper. I've done a side by side comparison & this hits harder than any cig & far way better. Makes your throat feel some type of way til you get used to it. Some type of way dude/ma'am. Fare-warned. But these things are great!!!!!! Does the job for after eating, & after smoking some bud. All cig smokers know what I mean by it does the job after those activities.Long story short, fucking awesome for 25$ plus 7.50 for a bottle of liquid that lasts me like 2 weeks & I refill it everyday. And cheif on that bitch. Plus don't listen to the guy above saying 24mg, go for 18. Even that's still strong but 24 is ridiculous.

2. The strength you need is very much dependant on the cigarette you smoked. For those that don't know, 24mg is 2.4%. I think you can figure the rest of that out haha. the 12-20 range is fairly normal. Most people consider 18mg to be strong, while others HAVE to have 30-36mg. Please research them before you buy them. Not talking about the store guy up there^ but I've found most vapor store employees don't know what they're talking about at all as far as strength recommendations and mod quality. I've found one good store called Nashville Vapor and that's the only one I'll go to.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="Royal Vengeance" post="19407391" timestamp="1390706876"]Yo i sell a shit ton of this stuff at my stores.Easiest to maintain and keep running with the least hassle for years would be a Kangertech Evod Twist with a 1.5ml EVOD tank. Buy like 10 coils for the middle and youll be good for like 4-6months. Buyin juice MAYBE every week probably two. Our best tobacco brand is..Johnson & Creek Smoke Juice what they specialize in is tobacco flavors. They got the widest selection of legit tobacco flavors like Tennessee Cured, Gold Reserve, Domestic etc its pretty damn good.But ya if you can find a juice you can get for $10-12 youll be good to go with that set up. EDIT: And if your gunna quit all at once smoke 24mg juice for a month [/quote]10-12$ for juice? How big is the bottle? I'm getting 5ml bottles for 5-6$.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I love my ecig, I had a basic ego battery when I started then started to get more involved and spend more money. Right now I have a itaste MVP 2.0 with a kanger pro tank 1 and I love it. I might buy the kanger pro tank 3(dual coils) once I can find a reliable place for wicks or atomizers whatever the correct term is. Here's what I got: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390752149.446075.jpg

Naw you can find 30mls for $10-12 you can buy big ass water bottle sized bottles that you end up saving a shit ton on. But most people dont just sit there smoking the same flavor for 6months straight lol

cheapest place youll get stuff without a business license is fasttech.com only problem is it literally ships from China lol

7/10 of the big companies are designed, AND manufactured in China. Shenzchen to be exact lol or however the hell you spell it.

But ya as long as you get the actual brand unit on fasttech youll be happy and get em for a good price. Just get like 10 dual coils at a time and youll be able to circumvent the bullshit 3week give or take shipping time lol

Or if your in a big city theres definatly vape stores around somewhere that sell the new Kangertech stuff.

Cant wait for the UNitanks

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390755909.225791.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390755930.858226.jpg My fav combo yet. KAMRY K1000 w/ ProTank 3 Sadly I just quit smoking including vaping so here it sits.. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. My daughter has asthmah so I had no choice, il come in the house smelling like a bar and she get the weezing and hacking I had to quit, since I been on the vape pen she has been excellent and I feel a whole lot better to, 8 years of newports and im never turning back... Its a frustrationg transition as it wasnt ez for me but now im obe of those people who dont even like the smell of squares, pm me if u got any questions I dont mind helping anyone better their health and the health of those around them, im currently vaping 24mg "Grape" juice out my Kanger Protank 3 sitting ontop my 1300 vision spinner, best 40 to 50 I spent in a long time... Before I found my setup I liked, I spent a few hunnit on trial and error getting ripped off learning the ecig industry but im satisfied

8. ego x6 starter kit. only $60 and is very satisfying :)*Sent from Mars*

Only thing is dont put an RDA drip mod on there or youll be a sad panda.

but the eGo X6 is actually by Kamry same guys that make the K100 mechanical and my E-Pipe up there. 

Kamrys some durable shit.

10. It'll work if you really want to quit and can maintain your e cig

I used one and quit for two months before I got tired of running around picking up this part or juice.

11. What flavor and brands do you recommend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i smoked newports and this local store called rocket ecigs has a juice called new harbor thats suposed to mock a newport, love at 1st hit

http://www.rocketecigs.com/e-liquid-flavors.html

after that i like the dragonfruit(strawberry creamsaver with a good throat hit) and i like to take the new harbor juice and mix with the fruity flavors

13. Kind E-Juice Organic Nectar Line

Johnson & Creek smoke juice

Five Pawns Smoke Juice

Smokeless Aces is good but a SoCal local company

And Alice in Vapeland Juices are pretty delicious as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

14. Since mid December I've smoked 3 cigarettes, shared a blunt and had a couple of puffs from a cheap disposable e-cig - before that I was smoking a 10 pack a day or a 12.5g rolling tobacco pouch every 3-4. Try using non nicotine shisha e-cigs if you can beat the cravings but miss cigs and e cigs.

15. #35 WhosBlazinn, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391843303.201513.jpg

Haven't had a cigarette since last April. This is my new mech mod. Integrated fuse so I don't fuck up my shit. Also if you get in to vaping a lot and want some sick mech mod clones order from fasttech.com there like 20 bucks for sick shit. Just don't order the actual battery from there cause you won't ever get your package

Edit: shit I didn't see that guy already said fasttech. Go to upnvape.com if you want cheap juice. $25 for 125 ml

Everything better with a bag of weed.

16. I pay 10 dollars for a 12ml bottle of "gourmet" juice. It is pink spot vapors juice. It is ridiculous. I have tried probably 15 flavors and all of them taste exactly as labled. They have crazy flavors too like banana nut bread, gummy bear, and blue raspberry cotton canday.

17. i have a mate who was a smoker who went completley cold turkey onto a vape pen no problem. He has a really shitty cheap vape pen though so it breaks alot but you can get loads of different flavoured liquids for it and it tastes great