Thinking about pruning the last big leaves

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Dizzyd50tree, Jan 1, 2018.

1. So i was wanting to take of the last big fan leaves and open up all the bud sites to direct light never gone that extreme anybody have a good technique suggestion [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. How far along are they? Looks like light is reaching secondary growth to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Week 5 of 8

4. Usually week 3 is when you want to do that but they look great man! I wouldn’t stress them out

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah man your in good shape! I would let them go!

6. Not bad for being hammered by mites

7. No not at all they should take off in the next couple of weeks . I can’t wait until I have a space as big as you have! Keep us updated man if you have anymore questions dm me!

• Like Like x 1
  8. For sure they only got about 4 weeks left max and i had to make sacrifices to have that room lol just to be growing at all that represents less than $200 investme t lights tent buckets but more like 200 something of arts and crafts and scrapping

9. Hell yeah man! I would run some cal-mag would take care of those tips and stripes

10. I think we are on easy street no more mite and stove gave it a dose of 0-10-10 to get the buds to fatten up seems to be very happy about it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. 847CB166-5AD6-4656-8331-20B4F893D8BF.jpeg Good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1