thinking about our technology

Discussion in 'General' started by The Red Baron, Nov 25, 2010.

1. we have come a long way, i dont think this is too good for most of us. there are great learning tools like computers, the internet etc..but so much time and potential is wasting when there are generations raised by televisions and such...we do too much of this.

i mean, i really think tis a problem folks, no shit. its like families aren't the same anymore, of course there are many people tight with their family but things aren't the same, and they never will, when people can just walk into a room n sit down and watch advertisements. makes me want to storm and break down their facilities, one by one. all the brainless, mind consuming, bullshit. i will end it.

im coming through the blue tunnel flanked by mistresses in white...footsteps seem to echo like an alien speech through the labyrinth of corridors. feeling likes its not a dream anymore, a nightmare perhaps, but im not controlling it. there are too many variables.

seriously though we gotta break these tv's, cut all the cables and pour water on our xboxs...trees and plains and open fields, those are real, those are what i want, i dont want any more imitations...i want the real thing, always

2. Yeah its crazy to think we're never going back its only going to get worse/better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEf7vk3v6w]YouTube - Technology - Joe Rogan[/ame]

3. Lead the ideas of your time and they will accompany and support you; fall behind them and they drag you along with them; oppose them and they will overwhelm you.