thinking about moving to california.

Discussion in 'General' started by fly society, Jun 10, 2009.

1. long beach maybe,or sumwere thats cheap

i said after summer ima just pacc all my shit.get a partment.

start my studio
    n hope to become famous

n yea.i got potential.so ima make it.hopefully

naw but i do need some advice and since i just got a job i can save all my money

n my moms a flight attendent so i can get on her pass

2. Save lots of money and when you finish, save more! Oh, you ready for that album to drop?

3. wat album .
    mines?

n im from raleigh Nc fool.

wassup!

4. How old are you? If you apply for a place to work or something, don't spell like you type.

5. i just turned 18 the 31st..

n god get off my dicc.

its 1:08 am.

6. What the fuck is a "dicc?" You're stupid as fuck. I'm surprised you can't even spell out something that is attached to your body. The time doesn't matter, put some effort into it.

7. im lost like fucc.

8. I don't mean to be an ass, but if you are going to make it in California and start up your own business or "studio" as you say, it might help to learn proper grammar and punctuation.

9. Only on GC, lol.

10. Guys, he is just mad as 'fucc' and wants us all to get off his 'dicc'

Obviously.

11. Apparently the letter "k" has now been replaced with c-squared or "cc", I guess I didn't get the memo. Damn! and to think an English major! Shame on me. :p

12. yoo0OoooOOojdsfka'lkn
    you trippin homie, whys you actinz all hard and sheet, fool?

stfu. i wouldnt mind your terrible grammar on a message board so much if it wasnt for your doucheyness. who the fuck are you? you think youre special because youre from raleigh? who gives a fuck.

shit, rep your area, but dont start shit, wtfs your deal?

13. + rep dude that guy is a complete moron.

14. All you guys need to lay off this is a weed forum not a writing forum, punctuation police go fuck yourselves.

15. So we should stick to the stereotype that stoners can't spell?

16. Oh relax Tank. It's one thing to spell like a complete moron, but its another to go apeshit on everyone when someone pokes fun at your shit spelling. The kid had it coming.