Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking about memories stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjaskunk, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Anybody does this here? :smoking: Sometimes i get high and just think about all the good times ive had getting high or in general from the past few years and i get nostalgic. It saddens me to know i cant go back to those times and i can only think about them.  :cry: Oh well, toke on  :smoke:

2. Yea occasionally

3. Oh yeah, nostalgia trips...I have them all the time. I had them even before I started smoking. Nostalgia is one of my favorite things in life. I never feel sad about them, though. Every day of your life you're making new memories that you can feel nostalgic for in the future. No, I personally feel nostalgia should always be happy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 inhumainpapaya, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    Yeah I get this sometimes. usually when i have heaps. I start thinking about previous times I've been high with friends, feeling nostalgic then just start thinking about any and all old memories. Sometimes I get sad, not all memories are happy. But more of the time its enjoyable. either way, smoke on!

5. I nostalgiad so hard last week when i saw my old ps1 & spyro & crash bandicoot games .. It seemed like yesterday when i was playing those games with my sisters & wishing i was older .. Boy does time fly

6. #6 toPekomSeW, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    All the time. I miss my old friends.

7. Oh man, I'll just be sitting in my room listening to music smoking bong, and a certain song will come on and I'll zone out and remember a time I've had with that song on, or I'll just randomly zone out and just think of all the funny experiences I've had and all the random contact I've had with people in general, and especially all the embarrassing things I've done too! hahaahah

8. Of course!!!! Being high makes the memories more vivid. I love to meditate and reflect on my life high. It also helps to listen to the music that you listened to during the time that you're daydreaming about.
    I have maladaptive daydreaming, so it's very intense. I like it. While on weed, you get this sense disassociation or depersonalization and it makes it so it's almost like you're in that time that you're thinking about all over again.

9. I thought that you were me for a second... that was weird... I was like "Wait... what... oh... lol."

Oh god, I get so sadly nostalgic when I'm high.  It almost hurts.