Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking About Making Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Mar 13, 2013.

1. So I've been thinking about making some hash. But I have a few questions. Answer as many as possible please!

1. What should I use to make it? I normally just buy 8ths, and I don't get many leaves or stems in the bags to use for anything. Should I just collect any stems that I do end up getting over a long period of time? Or should I use some actual bud?

2. About how much would I need to use to get a decent yield?

3. What type of hash should I make

2. bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

3. First off, don't bump after 10 minutes if you don't get a response right away...

Second off, yield will depend on the type of hash you plan to make, the quality of the starting product, and obviously the amount of starting product.

If it's your first time making hash, I'd try with qwiso (quick wash iso hash), there's a great tutorial here: http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesti...des-homemade-hash-{step-step-pictorials}.html

4. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpppppppppppppp

5. Well do you have at least an ounce?