thinking about making a small grow op

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Beans n Danks, Oct 30, 2009.

1. So heres my idea and i want to know what you other guys think about it. First im gonna buy some dank seeds online. Then i was thinking about getting some of those tall trash bins that you can get at malmart. I would tape or screw a small grow light to the cover of the trash bin. Thats for when the plants start to really grow. To start the plants I was thinking about puting them in a little rubber maid box and drilling holes through the top. In the holes I would put some christmas tree lights to start them off. This has to be a stealthy grow op because of my parents.

Do you guys think that the trash bins will be big enough for a plant to grow and be good?

Any input will help

2. dont mean to piss on your fire mate but that is not going to work. xmas tree lights lol i wish it was that easy and a light to the lid of a bin is never gunna work as you need a the plants need to be close to the light and the lid might melt.. go back to the drwing boards m8

3. thanks for the input. Are you sure the light would melt the lid even if i get one of those lights that dont emit a lot of heat.

4. yeah purley because the higher the watt output the higher the heat. and you would need a decent light to reach the bottom of the bin...