thinking about leaving the males in my plot

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by rastafarmer1, May 24, 2010.

1. so im doing my first grow outdoors using swamp tubes aka growing in swamp so its basically set and forget it any way have a bunch of bagseed if i dont kill off the males will it lower the :confused:

2. yea if you have seeds it reduces potency a lot. it can be the difference between dank and mids even schwag if its not the best genetics

3. total fucking myth.. I breed, I grow ..and I know.

now sensimilla does add potency ..but on the scale of "points of percents"

the bonus to seni crops is simple .. no deseeding your crop ..no weight taken up with trash.. and tha is about it, well besides Senis' "eye appeal" .. ask Less,ask Soma both agree with me on this.

schawg becomes schwag somewhere in between drying in piles on dirt..being pressed into bricks, and then smuggled inside a porta potty

to the OP .. go out to your site somewhere between mid to late august .. pull all but the most lowest , and most busy male. if you can get out a lot ..start in early august ..and get rid of any "early" males that flower before actual Buds form on your girls also.. you want a male that flowers only slightly quicker then your girls, that likes to grow bushy....cull the rest ....

I mean if you gotta make seeds..might as well make em the best you can....right ?

wharf

4. WARF SAID IT AS GOOD AS IT CAN GET.
    YOU WANT TO WATCH THE MALE YOU KEEP...KEEP NOTES FOR FURTHER PLANTING SO YOU HAVE CONFERMATION FOR FURTHER GENERATIONS.
    1 THING FOR SURE IS THE MALES NEED TESTING KEEP YOUR FIRST GEN OF POLLEN IN THE FREEZER. AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FIRST GEN , TEST THE SMOKE FROM THE MALE YOU KEEP/[AND MAKE SURE THE MALE YOU CHOOSE IS SHORT STANKY WIDE] AFGH/INDY DOM....
    IF YOU HIT THE SHADED CALYX ON THE MAIN STEM YOU CAN MAKE A FASTER MATURING GENE POOL ALSO:devious:A FASTER MATURING CALYX IS GOING TO BE FASTER THAN A BUD RIPINING FOR IT IS A PRE FLOWER THAT GIVE THE FIRST EXPRESSION OF A MATURE LADY AND TO PASS ON EARLY POLLEN FROM THE MALE IS THE WISE WAY SINCE YOU ARE PRE SCHOOLIN IT FOR NOW.
    ONCE YOU LEARN YOUR KIDS ATTITUDE/BEHAVIOR YOU CAN EDUCATE THEM OR CREATE PHENOS TO YOUR DESIRE:)