Thinking About Leaving College To Study From Home

Discussion in 'General' started by Drugs Bunny, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I currently study AS Levels in the UK but due to hating college and being a couple years older than the other students it's becoming really difficult for me to maintain an interest in college at all. I was thinking about quitting college, getting a part time job and studying in my own time and then put myself in for the exams I would have been taking, I think my college would allow me to attend their revision sessions too which would help.

My ideal lifestyle with this in mind would include my job, a gym routine/classes, library visits, study time and etc (girlfriend/relaxation/friends..) as apposed to going to college and coming home to do nothing all night due to lack of energy/generally drained.

Anybody else studied at home? Was it fairly easy or is it a lot more challenging when a physical person isn't there to explain things.

2. I'm not sure how it works in the UK but i would recommend you just stick with it. I can't wait to graduate in another 2 years, and I really want to just get settled down with a job, going to the gym, etc, (like you i think).

But seriously, you still have your whole life ahead of you to do that shit.