thinking about killing myself.

Discussion in 'General' started by NaylenBitches, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well, i'm honestly thinking about killing myself. and i mean i really do mean it.
    i want to die, i've been in emotion pain since i could remember, always hoping it'd get better, hoping everyone would get better too.
    but life won't change for me no matter how hard i honestly apply myself and do my best.
    people have hurt me so much and my teenage years have been filled with loneliness and grief, as with lots of kids. but this is different.
    anyways the last thing that mattered to me has officially made parts with my life.
    now i'm completely alone, and i mean really. no one.
    i'm thinking about going and jumping off the canyon, or maybe just overdosing, i'm even thinking about just walking out to the freeway and jumping infront a car. i just want to end it.
    i'm just telling you all because you don't know me i guess. i have no one else to tell.
    i know some people will miss me if i'm gone, but they didn't really care before.
    and no one, no one, should have to deal with the way i feel.

2. man, I don't think you should go through with it. you just haven't reached the point In your life where things get better. if you just stick with it a little longer, things will change. but it just matters what happens right here and right now in the present moment because that's all you have. just make the right choice man

3. Don't do it. I love you! :)

4. let me guess, girlfriend just left you?

5. This
    Hang in there
    Gets better
    YouTube Joel osteen right
    Pm us

6. Dude first thing man. Quit smoking weed seems to be holding you back like how it's probably holding me down. Seriously man this will probably change your life forever. Go to the doctor. Tell him your suffering from low test they will set you up in meds to raise your low levels. You should have a much better quality of life. Give it a shot brother. You'll be happy on your ragging with test hah

7. There's better trained strangers to help you than a stoner forum can

Hey if you want to cease to exist then that's your choice, who am I to choose life for you? It's your, you have to choose life. I don't know know what you've gone through, or how exactly you're feeling even though I've been there but things do get better. Law of averages, you eventually will experience things that make it worth it but you have to be there to experience it

Much love,
    A complete stranger

8. I would seek a Psychologist. I really don't know what to tell you, I hope you don't kill yourself. Death should not be sought out. I would also try to find a friend. Sorry about the sentence fragments, I just really don't know exactly what to say, and I know this is very complicated.

9. #10 SoothingSynesthesia, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    The fact that you posted this means you still have some will to live. Also overdosing is NEVER a good idea it will most likely fail leaving you with even more pain....jumping in front of a car? Don't be THAT selfish. I don't think anyone would like to go through that.

Personally, I believe the world has a way of sorting things out. It may take awhile but it does get better. I can't promise how much or when but I would suggest overcoming these obstacles. Only you can decide what path you want to choose. Neither is right nor wrong(in my opinion) just different choices that have different consequences.

Ultimately the choice is yours to make. I don't know your age but I bet you only lived a fraction of your life. In other words...there is plenty of room for positive experiences. Depression is a bitch but there ARE ways to combat it. Try seeking positive outlets such as exercising, reading, music, etc. and talk to someone! Friends, family, even people on the internet.

10. shit man if you really think you should, then do it....no disrespect intended, but anyone seriously considering killing themselves has absolutely no self respect so why should i have any for them and try to prevent it? if you think killing yourself will solve all your problems, then by all means go jump off a fuckin canyon, and give some poor soul the shock of their life when they find your mangled bloody body. or go ahead, overdose and look like a zombie with puke all over you and your eyes rolled to the back of your head, white as a ghost cold as ice. no, its better to jump in front of a car like you said and ruin someone ELSE'S life, making them think they just killed someone... due to your own selfishness. or shoot yourself, making a bloody nasty horrifying tragic traumatizing scene for whoever finds you. go ahead dude. be an idiot.

11. I'm telling you TRUST ME. YOUre suffering from low testerone. Go to your local endocrinologist tell him you want HCG and you probably need HRT. I highly suggest you take that step and make that happen. Your quality of life will dramatically increase. Good luck. Write me in a year telling me how I changed your life and how happy you are. Have fun

12. and overdosing...who the fuck would want to do that....most of the time, all that happens is you choke to death on your own fucking vomit. sounds pleasant, right? so when someone comes in and finds you, you'll be laying there pale as a sheet of paper, with vomit clogging your mouth and throat, spilling from your mouth to probably all over you. eyes rolled back and still open. lips blue. cold as ice. having a frightened look on your face "oh shit this is for real, i'm dying" gone. fuck that, and fuck you for thinking its an acceptable solution to any given situation. there are children in africa who havent eaten in days who wouldnt kill themselves because life is such a gift. and here you are, wanting to kill yoursel fbecause you got hurt by a girlfriend or 2 and re "lonely". grow a pair.

13. HEY MAN! Don't kill yourself bro, you were blessed with the greatest gift of all-life! Go out and experience some wild shit dude! If you say you'd like to kill yourself, why not instead go do some risky, far-out things man? I mean fully experience the world bro. GET WEIRD BRO

14. And how do you know this? There are infinite reasons of why people get depressed. Chemical imbalances, tragic events, abuse etc.

15. Just because somebody's feeling that way doesn't mean that at all. Maybe they just want some control in there life and that's the way they can control a situation and finally have piece.

16. OP can you please post again?

17. yes it does. selfishness. suicide is the ultimate pussy's cowards way out no 2 ways around it. unless someone just killed your entire family and then kidnapped you and left you in some shitty cage by yourself theres no reason to kill yourself. dont try and justify it.

18. I guess it just depends on your perspective and to the person actually contemplating suicide, I don't think their perspective is rational. I see it as their life their choice and whatever the choice is they have to deal with the consequences BUT I don't think it's the "best" choice from my point of view anyway. You can call it a pussy way out but it really doesn't solve the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.