thinking about hotboxing my room

Discussion in 'General' started by hydroponikz, Jul 4, 2008.

1. my room is quite small and is in the basement, i recently started smoking joints in my room and blowing it out my window and i noticed i think that my room would make a great hotbox.
    this is what im thinking block the small vent hole with like a small towel and tape it up, and tape my door and put a wet towel at the bottom would that work? thats the only way the smoke could come out the door, window, and small vent hole. you guys think it would work?

2. Im guessing you live with your parents. Its probably not worth the risk but if you go for it light a candle or something afterwards.

3. yea ight cool, no one wud come in my room, i also thoought of before leaving the room i have a fan blowing the smoke out of the window and i have this machine thingy i dont even know that filters the air :O its cool and i do live my parents, and i noticed that when i smoked one joint and blew it into my room i looked up to the ceiling where the light was and it was already noticeable that there was smoke there so yea im hopeing this would be awsome :)

4. I would never hotbox in my bedroom. I can't stand the smell of stale weed smoke. It's really hard to get out of carpet. My old roommate's bedroom just reeks of it since he moved out.

5. haha you think febreeze will do the job ? :p

6. well, since hotboxing your room isnt gonna get you any higher since 90% of it is exhaled smoke, i say hotboxing your room is just stupid and a good way to get in trouble

7. i do it all the time (hotbox the room)...as long as ya open a window, vent the smoke out when you're done, and you said you got the "machine thingy that filters the air"..you should be alright. maybe a little febreeze/air freshener when you're done if you're worried bout the smell.

8. Just seal a fish bowl around your head.

9. well im obviosuly gonna do this when my parents arent home. besides my parents hardly go downstairs

10. I'm with neg.

Hotboxing a room isn't worth it.

Unless you can get the smoke so thick you cant see 2 feet in front of you, there isn't a point.

good luck with that.

11. shit man, my room is 12' x 12'...even when smoking a deecent amount I can't hotbox it. I was thinking about just sitting in the closet, blazing a few bowls, and staying in there a bit before I come out to chill.

12. ahha sure will :) any other tips that i shud know?