Thinking about growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dr. Dirty J., Apr 24, 2009.

1. So as my title says, I am thinking about starting my first ever grow this summer. I have been reading a lot of grow guides, threads, reviews and websites about growing. I am most likely going to be growing lowryder 2s in a bubble bucket. The dimensions of my grow space are: 3' high, 13" wide, and 12" deep. I will also be growing under 2 Helical 13W 120 VAC 60Hz 190mA compact florescent lights. But before I jump in, I need to ask some questions.

1) on a scale of one to ten, how much do lowryder 2s stink? one being not at all and 10 being like a fresh piece of shit in the toilet(lol)

2) If i put carbon scrubbers on my fans, and put plug in scent fans(such as those glade plugin freshener things), would that contain the smell?

3) any tips or growing advice?

4) how often should i replace the water in my bubble bucket?

5) I know that this is an auto-flowering strain, but if i put it under 12/12 light schedule, will this increase the yield?

Thanks!!! If there are any other threads covering this topic, please post a link. and yes, I am browsing the forums.:wave:

2. lowryders are only ok in potencey and usually a bit low on yield. go with a pure indica or pakistani. also, you do not have enough light to grow. you do not have the lumens to do so.

3. thanks for the advice! The reason i'm going for lowryders is beacuse it's a stealth grow, and the space is relatively small. plus, the auto-flowering gene is a pro.