thinking about growing.....HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by travers 11, Jan 26, 2009.

1. What would be the best strain to grow and easiest if i am just going to start growing?
    and can you walk me through what to do ?
    thanks

2. As for the what: If you can get your hands on bagseed I would start with that. Other than that, any strain with NL in it is pretty forgiving.

As for the how: start reading the stickies. Start with Grandpa's Grow Guide and work from there.

Good luck.

3. Read through the stickies stuck to the top of this forum for growing guides, etc.

A lot of growers say that Northern Lights is a good strain for the beginner. The seed bank forum would be a good place to research that.

Avail yourself of the resource that is Grasscity.Com. ;)

4. Thank you all. I think i am just going to experiment with bagseed. If it turns out well i will try norther lights or another strain. Thanks

5. I started with seeds of the best bud I could find. dont waste money on seeds you might kill becase you dont know what your doing.

6. bagseeds are really iffy the chance of female/potency greatly reduce but if its your first grow id say Geeve Uhm. if you want Quality Bud buy Seeds, if you want Quantity Bud Bag Seed. All the way