Thinking about growing, but have a question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brimstone111888, Oct 15, 2007.

1. I am thinking about growing but the only space I have is a closet where I keep my clothes. Now my question is how much odor does the plant give off? Will it be enough to make all of my clothes smell? Thanks for the help.

2. probably not the best idea i grow in a box in my garage and i get hit with a wall of beatuiful smell every morning.

do you have attic space?

3. No I have a 1 bedroom apt with my g/f. The closet is a nice dark spot and has a door so it would be easy to hide if anyone came over that I didn't want to know about it. Anything that will cut down on the smell drastically like baking soda boxes?

4. well im a noob myself so youll have to have someone else chime in but id say growing with your clothes is not a good idea. ive been cutting down on some of my girls smell by burning a candle in there box. seems to be working with no side effects as of yet. if you were planning on growing 1-2 plants you could probably tolerate the smell on your clothes if that was your last and only option. another option would be to find a non working mini fridge

5. use odor neutralizing agent. i got a block of ONA from www.planetnatural.com. it works great and my house doesn't smell.

6. I am planning on 3-4 in a box in my closet. I like the ONA. Thanks.

7. vinigar it cuts down on the smell, i grew 2 plants in a small spot in my closet and my clothes never smelt of it my room did occasionally when open but that was all, candles seem like a good idea, it adds co2 also! but if you use candles watch out for fire hazards.