Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking about getting into BHO...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adam Bomb, Sep 24, 2010.

1. After seeing all of these dope oil rigs, bho shots, and convenience to make, I've been thinking about going straight oil for a while and pick up a custom oil setup.

I'll be making the BHO/Budder myself

I've never had oil in my life (I know, it's sad, isn't it?)

Some questions:

1. Is it really worth making in the long run?

2. How much more expensive of a "hobby" is it vs. regular smoking?

3. How many dabs to get blasted?

4. It looks like the process of actually MAKING BHO wastes a TON of nug (5-6 G's of nug = 1ish gram of oil). Am I right to assume so, or does it pay-itself-off?

Thanks, guys!

2. Head to bed bath and beyond, pick up a stainless turkey baster, unbleached coffee filters. Take apart the baster, put the filters on the big end and use the small end for the butane.:smoke:

3. Thanks for the help, man.

So I would only need one or two solid milks to get blasted? It's really that powerful? I can't wait. :D

As for the extractor, I'm planning on buying a GonG BHO extractor from The Rev on TK.

4. 2 solid milks should do the trick. Good luck man and keep blazing.

5. Appreciate it, man. Stay burnin' :smoke: