Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking about getting a vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tucan50, Oct 22, 2010.

1. I've not tried one of the vapir units, though there seems to be good reviews of them from what I've come across.
    I have used (aside from cheap units not worth mentioning) the arizer extreme and the vapostar, both of which I'd highly recommend.
    Not sure about the website, there's plenty.
    It's best to TRY and buy directly from the manufacturer store if you can though.
    Best of luck.

2. I have not heard one good thing about anything vapir :confused_2:

3. I own the $200 (tube only) Arizer Vtower and it's amazing the one for 300 has a bag which I hear competes well with the volcanos and has a remote. I wasted like a g trying to figure out how to work it cause the instructions aren't there for bud.

I would also not recommend an iolite I own one they do actually work pretty well but you don't see a lot of smoke because it's suppose to be stealthy.

Also if you want a tube only the buddhas are the best for the thickest smoke and and they're sturdier than
    The Arizer that I own. That's either 200-300 not sure on that.

4. I as well, sorry for double post forgot to quote