Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking about cutting back on smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ta92, Jul 18, 2017.

1. So I recently decided that I may need to cut back a bit on how much I smoke. Reason being that I feel it may be messing with my cognitive function (may just be in my head but can't tell for sure.) I don't feel I smoke that much, I do smoke daily but only at nights when my day is done and I'm ready to wind down, usually a bowl or 2 out of my bong. Does this sound like a lot? Have any of you guys cut back or even quit altogether? What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Nothing in your post makes sense to me. :GettingStoned:

LOL. I haven't gone without since my days in the reserves. Decades ago. I should point out that my own particular brain chemistry is compatible with the mother herb, and this isn't true of everybody. If it slows you down, you might wanna think about that.

But if you notice no obvious cognitive effects, it's very possible you don't have to cut back at all. It just depends on the individual.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dont cut back. Have a break for a month. Get ya head straight again and go from there.

4. I personally feel a lot more clear after not smoking for even just a day or two.

Every one is different though

• Like Like x 2
  5. If you're thinking about it, you should do it. Only you know what's right for you. As hard as it is, breaks or cutting back offer some clarity to your relationship with weed.

6. when i was smoking heavy everyday when i got home from work I found I was getting forgetful and my job started to get tougher. Now i smoke couple times a week just before bed and i seem to be doing fine, just glazed eyes in the morning lol