thinking about buying this...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by st0nedb0y, Dec 24, 2007.

1. def. a must have for a beginner grower. no scams there

2. awesome thats what i was wanting to hear. a budy is about to move out and buy a house so im thinking this could make a nice house warming present

3. tell me whats up when you get that if everything works and stuff like that im thinking of getting that too that looks like a hell of a deal

4. htg rocks, they have 100% good feedback and are great ppl to deal with, and if you order from their store online (dont know about ebay) they give you these pimp lighters that have a bottle opener on them OH MY GOD SOOOOOOOO FRIGGEN COOL

5. thats awesome i checked out the website i am definatley buying one of those packages that place is great they have alot of needed stuff on the website

6. HTGSupply is reputable and good prices. They sell just the light kit for about half that amount, I would get the light kit alone and forget about the grow bags and nursery trays and other stuff the cobbled together to make a "package" they could mark up. My advice is to buy the light kit for about $170 then get the pots and materials you need separately. Go directly to their site htgsupply-dot-com to see everything they have.

7. thats a good ass deal...if i had the money i would get it but untill then im stuck with CFL's

Wait tomorrow is christmas i will have the money :)