Thinking about buying this vape..

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chickenoregg, Jul 29, 2013.

1. #1 chickenoregg, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    http://www.ruvaped.com/shop/micro-vaped-glass-globe-edition/

Seems real good, I've seen others use it..

I'm planning on using mostly waxes/good dab texture hashes. It will be my first ever hash tool.. but ive been a DAILY smoker for 3 years.. thought I'd switch over to the dab game.. too many people around me have it and i love it, but i love herb,

2. If I buy another pen it will be that one. I've heard good things BUT I don't think it's going to compare to an oil rig. I have a Atmos Thermo W and it works. I can blow big clouds and it gets me ripped but one of the most unique properties of the oil I made that I noticed was every hit on an oil rig tasted AMAZING. I don't get that with my pen. I also had a Vapor Cone Elite pen and it tasted like shit(Atmos doesn't taste near as bad). The Vapor Cone was complete garbage.

3. It's fine because to be honest, I've had a 2 week only dab rig smoking and I just LOVE herb way more than concentrates. The pen will just be an easy side thing when I feel like smoking them other than having hashes in my bowls.

Well, I haven't tried the vapor globe but I've read a lot of reviews and it seems to be good. Maybe someone who has used one can chime in. Unless I come across something better I'll be picking that one up next. I still smoke bud mostly but when out and about oil pens are very convenient.

5. i would go with the Omicron if you're thinking about getting a pen vape for concentrates

6. Haven't seen this one yet.. pros/cons of this one vs vapor globe?