Thinking About Buying The Atmos Rx Raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ilovebubblers, May 19, 2014.

1. I've tried vaping and am now looking to buy my own. I just want one that's easy to use and possibly a vape that hides the smell pretty well. Here's a link to something I was thinking about getting http://vaporizzy.com/product/brand-new-atmos-rx-raw-kit/ . If anyone has some suggestions on this vape or can recommend a better one for me would be great. I'm not looking to spend over a hundred but if it's really worth it I can spend 150 or so.

2. I'd get a Magic Flight Launch Box.

3. Hey go check out this channel on YouTube called Indoorsmokers. He talks about all kinds of different vapors and accessories. Subscribe and let him know Jordan AKA zombaked sent you. Have a good one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. That will burn your herb don't waste your money. With that price range you can get a solo or mflb which are both highly reputable vaporizers.

It's about the same amount of smell as a pipe, with pen vapes you won't be able to be stealthy with smell because of burning the material. The only vape pen that doesn't hold true to this is the T-vape, more and more people are trying it out and say that it does in fact vape and not burn.

6. Thanks for the help guys. I've decided to get the mflb. It's more then I want to spend but I hope it's worth it!

7. You won't regret it :D

Trust us you won't regret it. Just take the time to learn and understand the device and it will treat you nice =)

9. Dude honestly stop I see this on every thread in this section and it's really annoying I will honestly say you shall burn in hell for ever for being a twit

The Vape life is the only life for me.