Thinking about buying my first bong and need help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TxTechToker420, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I've been smoking out of my pipe for a while now and have been thinking about investing in a bong. My ideal bong would be a 12in beaker that is low maintenance (not a lot of pieces) and under $80

I've found three and i'm wondering if any of these three are good bongs or just cheap, likely to break, or unpleasant to smoke.

Under 12" buy cheap bongs online - Buy Cheap Bongs Online Headshop - Bongoutlet.ca Product Info - 12" 1x3 Fingers Percolator Glass water BONG - Amber Frost
    420 Beaker Glass Bong with Dome Perc
    Under 12" buy cheap bongs online - Buy Cheap Bongs Online Headshop - Bongoutlet.ca Product Info - 10" 1 x 3 Fingers Perculator Water BONG - Green

Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated

2. No, those are all cheap china glass, Please goto ssfg and buy a travel tube, its like 55 for a 12 inch beaker, and you can upgrade to showerhead downstem for like 15. Best set up and its quality!

3. Check out The GlassCity Bubblicious Bong... Its about double your budget but im sure you wont regret it... Im waiting on mine to arrive now!

Like SsYyNn said, those are china glas pieces, which believe me, you dont want. Initially it may seem like a good idea, but when you drop a dime on your glass and it breaks, youll wish youd invested in some Schott Duran glass.

get something at least 5mm think. Try to get a diffuser or perc, and ice notches, if you cant, like SsYyNn said you can upgrade downstems to enhance your smoke.