Thinking about buying advice needed.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kill1nu, May 20, 2011.

1. Hey, i had a question maybe some of you could answer, i am kind of a noob so i am sorry if i sound dumb, but i am kinda new to bongs.
    Well, i am thinking about buying this bong NEW 8 INCH BABY ROOR G ON G WATER PIPE For Sale and i am wondering about how much it is worth and if it is worth buying? Also, what about this one ROOR GLASS ON GLASS DIFFUSER WATER BUBBLER For Sale ? Which would be a better bang for my buck, i know this guy is legit, i bought my first bong off of him, 8 inch acrylic, it is alright, but i want to move up to glass on glass :)

2. those are fake roors

3. Alright, but do you think that will effect the quality much? Because i am not really going to care much for brand names yet, i just want a good quality glass on glass bong, that i can buy with paypal.

4. The top one looks like crap. Of those two, the bottom one is the best, but its not that great. I would say look elsewhere. Name brands aren't important, but glass thickness, craftmanship(no bubbles/chips/cracks) and practicality are. Also look for one with a perc or diffused downstem at least.

5. Well, do you have any places where i can go about buying a small bong that cheap with paypal? Like, i am not a heavy smoker or anything and that is around my price range(really broke right now, someone owes me $200 >.>) and i have purchased from this guy before and i have used my acrylic like everyday and it works pretty well. I moved and i don't have a credit card anymore and i am not in a rush to get one.

6. I heard someone mention etsy on another thread, look there. Other than that idk, I always buy my glass in a shop cuz I won't buy it without inspecting it

7. I wouldn't get ether one.

8. Alright, thanks for the responses, now i am just wondering if i do end up buying one of em if it will last, i mean it looks like it should, i really don't care if they're fake roors. I usually take care of stuff like this pretty well.
    Why not?

9. I don't like the look of them the quality would probably be not the best. If you have cash at all you might be able to find something better at a hs. what is your price range?

10. you have to think of it this way dude, if they have no problem scamming you on brand name, then they have no problem scamming you on quality and durability

11. Hmm, i see what you mean boston. @freezingmoon, my price range is really low, like $40 is the most i could go

12. $40 for both bong and shipping or just the bong?
    if you can pay like $5-10 more you can get a Ehle off EDIT

13. #13 kill1nu, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    Whats edit? grasscity? And for bong and shipping, but if EDIT accept paypal, or there is some way i could pay them with paypal, i would get enough money.
    Also, i need the bong to be like under 9 inches or so, i saw one from that same guy that was 9 1/2 and i may end up getting that if there are not any more options