Thinking about buying a vape...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Twisted Toker, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Should I buy a top-vapor vp600 for $80?
    It looks like a good deal and I want to give my lungs a much needed break.
    :bongin:

2. No get a VaporGenie or Launch Box vape.

3. I've had my Vaporbrothers for two years, it's a great vaporizer.

4. I just bought my first vaporizer last week. Spent 225$ on it and still not sure how I feel about it. The high is a little different, but certainly enjoyable :) The con side for me is the top of my mouth and my throat burns, thought i better take a break, would not want to explain burns in my throat :( Still has a odor to it, but definitely nothing like smoke filled from a joint or pipe. I'm sure whatever you buy you will enjoy!!

5. I bought one on ebay 2 hose can turn one on or the other. Def happy I bought it it was only 50. I thought it was good to buy a cheap one first to find out how I was going to feel about it. Will def buy a good one next time cuz the cheap one has already made me excited about vaps!!!:D

6. I spent a good amount on mine and it is one of the best decisions ive ever made.

You only get one set of lungs lol

7. +1 for vaporizing! Can't recommend enough... healthier, way more efficient and a more clear-headed high. Make sure you get a good one though, as a lot of the shitty ones tend to wear down pretty fast and/or fail to produce consistent temperatures, which can lead to some really harsh nasty-ass smoke. I haven't heard of the model you're looking into, but I've heard lots of good things about the following vapes:

- Da Buddha/Silver Surfer
    - Volcano
    - Arizer Extreme
    - Purple Days

And the portables:
    - Iolite I-Inhale
    - Magic Flight Launch Box

8. Sounds to me like you have the heat up too high. Your mouth and throat shouldn't feel like they are burning at all.

I love vaping. When done correctly I get MUCH higher from vaporizing than I do from smoking. Then I save my leftovers.

9. :|

Well I guess I will just get it since only one person even replied to my actual question.

if anybody wants to see it and give me their opinion, go to top-vapor.com and look at the vp600.

10. i got something similar for my first vape, and i love it.

11. If you can save up a little more it might be worth looking into a better vape like Da Buddha. Cant post links but you can check out their website to find out some more.

Ive heard VaporBros are supposed to be good too.

If you're unable to spend any more money, I think you will still be very happy with the vape you mentioned. My friend has a pretty cheap vape and it was def still a great investment.

12. Thank you two.
    I did some more research and it seems like a good deal that will save my wallet and my lungs.
    I should be using my new vape when I get back to the states and order it.

13. i have one and its amazing~ plus goes with the glass collection LOL