Thinking about buying a hookah

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalxiii, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Hey whatsup everyone! Just got back from vacation and my friends and I are about to buy a Hookah online. Wondering if anyone knew any good sites? Right now im on EDIT and hookahcompany. Thanks for the help.

2. stop thinking and do it! :D
    go on hookahforum.com for good info, the people are nice and helpful.

3. 1)having a hookah is GREAT, i love smoking shisha, i love smoking shisha with wine in the base instead of water, i love smoking shisha mixed with weed and i love smoking shisha mixed with weed with wine in the base instead of water :rolleyes:

2)how much would it cost if your buying it online?

3)if its not too expensive get it for sure man, it might be a bit of a pain to have one cause you need coal every time and you should wash it pretty often cause theres a lot of resin and shit in shisha, but its definitely fun if you are with people and a good time killer if your bored and alone

4. Alright I think im getting it from Hookah Kings.com, good site?

5. you can by hookahs on ebay, ebays much cheaper than retail stores online.

6. ^ yup, ebay for sure! I got a 3' hookah for £25 shipped. Some great deals on the bay.

7. i smoked out of my first hookah just last week...got retarded on it, what a great contraption!

8. I got my 2ft, 2 hose one on ebay for 40 bucks.

It came with a crack in the base, a week later they sent me another. I fixed the first one with my hot glue gun.

2 for 40.... goddamn good deal.....

9. The thing about this site is im getting a 28in 3 hose Hookah, with 5 50grams tobacco and 100 charcole and ect. $100, seems like a deal. Ebay, well lets just say I have bad luck when it comes to that site.

10. my hookah is from the sahara smoke co

11. personally i suggest myasaray (http://www.myasaray.com/home.asp) high quality although a lil expensive for some of them.

and if you order from hookahkings, i hope you try the fumari kiwi, so fuckin good :D

12. tobacco might be expensive if you dont know the right people and places, so i guess its a pretty good deal. plus the coal. plus its 3 hose

13. Eh, I wasn't impressed with my hookah. It's good for novelty, bragging rights, and aesthetics, but really sucks in regards to the actual smoking experience. Way too much work to pull in.

Granted, though, I'm not a tobacco user. It was weed only.

14. Yes defently buy a hoohah!

I personaly own a 4 foot hookah.
    I bought off this crazy hippie i know for 100 dollars.
    But theres nothing like packing the bowl full of some nice dank.
    Then get all your freinds to hook up and smoke out.

15. Well its offical, im buying that package deal thing. Ill post pics of it and smoking it!

16. congratulations, its worth it.