Thinking about buying a grow tent package.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shiznewski, May 15, 2013.

1. that definitely has everything you'd need to get started. u may be able to find cheaper individual components though. and then u still gotta buy ur medium, pots, nutrients, and ur beans. quite an investment.

2. I'd be interested in what ya find. I've been in the market for the same thing.
    Here's what I've found so far
    http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-HTG-400w-Small-Bubble-Boy-Tent-kit.asp
    But by the time ya add on a different reflector and a fan and filter you're up to almost $700.
    Plus shipping.
    I'm gonna go to the local hydro store I've been goin to and show it to him and see if he'll beat it

3. You could easily build the tent yourself then buy the fan/filter/light as needed.  Build the dimensions to your desire.

4. Money isn't too much of an issue as I will get good enjoyment and return on it.
    I think i'm going to go ahead and purchased the system. My question now is can anyone recommend a nice watering system that can water 6 pots of soil?

5. I`d pay extra to upgrade to a better light hood that is air cooled. Also I would look into a high velocity fan instead of a booster fan. A high velocity fan will be louder but will pull cooler air in and run your carbon filter more efficiently. Booster fans aren't very efficient on cfm`s when under a load. As for the tent Secret Jardin is a really good brand so is Phantom digital ballasts.

6. Make sure you find a good tent then.  I've heard stories of them falling apart and not holding up well...  Reason I say build your own is because you are getting exactly what you want and you can make it as you want/need. 

7. The tent in the package deal he linked is a Secret Jardin grow tent, their one of the top 3 brands on the market for quality.