Thinking about building a greenhouse got some questions first

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by slinks, Sep 16, 2013.

1. #1 slinks, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    First off smell

My friend have read a lot of things on this topic. He has 6 acres of land. My friend plan on doing 20' by 20' 9' high
    What my friend has read about the smell one good method is keep constant airflow through the greenhouse.
    Where he lives is humid so carbon filters would get clogged. He has been recommended ona but me and him don't think that would work.
    So is the airflow thing a myth?

2nd
    The greenhouse itself he hears that 6mm sheets will work but from the pics we have seen you can tell there is pot in the house. You don't unwanted visitors finding your stash. What works better but does not mess up the light too much?

Any tips my friend should know about?

2. Maybe you should entice him to join GC, rather than act through an agent that sounds as if he don't know whats he's talking about?

you.. er ..your friend is gonna build a 3600 sq.ft greenhouse and he or you... know nothing of airflow .....this is great!

Have you considered the actual cost of construction?
    Have you checked the building regs. in your state?
    Have you the relevant licenses for a cannabis business's 
    Are you a registered business?

the list is endless just have a good lawyer legal or not!

3. You're gonna want to invest in 6mil greenhouse poly. The ones you find at home depot won't cut it as they are not made to last they are made to be used then thrown away.