thinkin bout a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by caseyxxbrocore, Apr 14, 2009.

1. hey, i was just wondering what your ideas are on the best vaporizer would be. i'd like a volcano, but no way am i paying that much. i was thinkin something around 200 or so. i've heard mixed reviews about the vapor bros one, but that's currently the best option i see. ideas???????????:eek:

2. #2 MiamiBuzz, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    I picked up Da Buddha for under $150 and its awesome! :smoking:
    There are many topics concerning purchasing a vaporizer and which ones are recommended, just search up vaporizer in advanced search and switch the setting to "search titles only" and you should find what your looking for. :hello:

3. List the following in order of priority:

Portability A (using it from room to room)
    Protability B (using at the beach, park, anywhere outside)
    Efficiency (saving $$ by using less weed to get high)
    Party use
    Personal use
    Stealth factor
    Bong-like lung ripper THICK vapor hits

4. I too just bought Da Bhuddha, should have seen the look on my gf's face, was great...

But yes the thing is worth every penny :hello:

5. Guys, the Buddha is a great vape, but how can you answer the OP's question without first knowing what he wants from it and how he plans on using it?

Example: If he wants a vape that is VERY efficient, than there's a better option for him than the Buddha.

6. QFT, many of these replies are going to be biased with people exclaiming about the vaporizer they currently own. :D
    If advanced searching didn't help, try fuckcombustion.com as it is a forum specialized in discussing vaporizers/vaporizing. Go into the vaporizer discussion forum and take a look at all the posted vaporizers and what people have to say on each one. Hope that helps ;)

7. SSV or Purple-Days. Both are direct draw.

If you already have some nice glass check out the vriptech heating wand.

8. Actually, only the PD is a direct draw. The SSV is a whip based vape.

9. thanks for the clarification. got ahead of myself and got scatter brained.