Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinkin about movin to amsterdam!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LordHeinich19, Jun 5, 2006.

1. when I save up a helluva lot of cash me and a few friends of mine are moving to Amsterdam to start a new life:D do any of you know the best parts of A-dam to settle into? we are learning to speak dutch and everything

2. thats my dream

somewhere to chill

3. most of them speak english except the oldies

4. haha.. yea man, go to a coffee shop... drink some latte and wake up to some good bud... go to work... go back to a coffee shop get some to go... get blazed at home... fall asleep, do the whole thing over again... the best.

edit: i still want to learn deutch so i can fit in better

5. the reason i want to move there is also partly because my birth-parents were from the netherlands ( yes i'm adopted ) so i feel very attached to the place.

6. Sounds perfect. Its always good to get in touch with your roots. Sounds like you'll have a great time. Good luck moving!