thinki i have spidermites please help what to do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenmaster, May 19, 2010.

1. i have noticed lil bugs flieing around my room and i seen a few webs on my leaves and i am trying to get this resolved any help thanxx woudl be greatly appriciateddd

2. those little bastards are SO annoying.. prepare for war. Your best bet is to try to hit them from a few different angles....I like to wipe all the leave off with a cloth dabbed in rubbing alcohol, then hit them with Neem Oil <--- look into that as it is an organic pesticide. A friend of mine who deals in our same area mentioned to me somthing called Einstein oil. I haven't tried it yet but he recommends it. As well as all of the above, a bug bomb should do the trick.

3. how i get a bug bomb... was thinking lady bugs L:) lol effiicient? not?

4. Lady bugs do great and better than sprays, or bombs. Their really hard to get rid of if they take over.
    If their in veg and is a soil grow I would mix a solution of insectcide for spider mites in a tub and dip each plant completely. Will take at least another dip in 2 weeks. Good idea to use the bug bomb walso to treat the GR.
    Pests are usually brought to the GR on peoples clothes, shoes etc

5. Pics or we cant help...

6. Sounds like overkill to me. Lil organic dish soap and thoroughly saturate the upper and lower leaf surfaces and entire plant. Do this a few days apart 2 or 3 times and you should be gold. Spider mites are pretty easy to deal with if your not super infested. Things like root Aphids blow.

7. Like a 1/2 maybe 3/4 tea per litter.

8. well.... i do have them seen some rawling things on them ahh but sprayed them with 1 oz of horticulter oil to 1 gllon with dhrub feed i think 5.1.4 or somthing .... tell me if thats good left them in dark for 1 hr to dry with fans on then turned lights on after spray.. they were dry