think your life sucks?

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Watch and consider yourself fortunate ;)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqbaON0qwUI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqbaON0qwUI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. damn i feel for that guy...

3. Damn thats an ugly bitch! I love painkillers:hello:

4. you kno.. i have a port wine stain under my chin (a type of birthmark that looks sorta like a hicky). one time on discovery health channel i saw a man who had the same thing i think, except his started to grow and over time grew over his entire face. it looked sorta like that guy in the video but it was bright red and purplish.

see, if my birthmark starts to grow EVEN A TINY TINY BIT, i'm not going to wait around until the damn thing engulfs my face. i'm going to get surgery to have it removed IMMEDIATELY. if i can't afford it, then i'm going at it myself with a goddamn exacto knife.

5. Read a book about it, it's called Elephant man, was required in grade 9 or 10 I think.

6. At first I didn't think it was real,

I feel so bad for that guy. I hope his surgery(ies) goes well.

7. Damn that sucks. Also, is it just me or does he look like jabba the hutt? :)
    [​IMG]

I know i'm a asshole :)

8. Damn, why did he let it go that long?

9. I have no idea.

10. Dear god...Thats pretty fucked up. I couldnt even tell what it was when it started playing.
    Count your blessings, GC. Your life will be that much better

Probably didnt have the money for it before.

11. I'd thought I'd bump this because I've noticed a lot of depression and neg vibes on the forum latley ;)

Cheer up blades and remember things could always be worse.

12. I'd rather be dead then be in that guys shoes.

13. damn, that's quite sad. :(