Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Think You Have Been Hearing a Lot about CBD?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Ol Joe, Oct 29, 2019.

1. CD works well for me. I use it every day along with Turmeric, Ginger and Lions Mane. A dose of high THC herb at night allows me to sleep.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've seen the effect of CBD on a dog with epilepsy, so yeah, it works great against seizures. Personally, I've tried CBD smoke and can't tell if it works or not but that could be due to smoking THC everyday and not having an ability to objectively test the product.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just my opinion guys we all use for dif reasons. For me it’s back, shoulder, knee pain, sleep, and relief from ptsd. Low grade thc works for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I find that glucosamine along with the CBD really helps keep the joints lubed. I also have some late harvest Northern Lights that is extremely helpful for a full nights sleep.:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have heard that about glucosomine, nice to know it works for you. I also harvest later then most, I hate the racy feeling one gets from clear trics.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Been a heavy user of substances for the majority of my life, and It's no question that CBD does not get you high if you consume thc in any regularity, but I was blessed to get some really high quality CBD Gummies with ~300mg each. They helped me withdraw or detox from heroin with minimal symptoms.
    I've found that they relieve muscle pains and soreness from physical activity.
    Def worth researching further.

7. Yep I agree. CBD does _something_ as I can feel it and I get a little clumsy for the first little while but I would never call it a "high". The anti-inflammatory properties is well documented as is anxiety relief. I find your comment on quitting other drugs very interesting. I was a confirmed drinker but as soon as I started on High CBD cannabis I just quit drinking. Very strange because I did love my beer. Up here in Canada weed is legal with everything being lab tested so getting the proper herb is pretty easy. Good stuff for sure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks for sharing Ol Joe. I'm def going to be continuing use, and i've found a few farms that are almost strictly CBD that I am volunteering with. Never seeing high dollar commercial operations and equipment, we have been experimenting with infusing CBD into consumables (mostly creams/lotions) in various concentrations. However, as far as I'm concerned, anything that offers less than 100mg per serving isn't worth your time or money.

If there is a product you want infused with CBD let me know.

9. A commercial operation would be very cool. Good luck on the continuing research and stay healthy!

• Like Like x 1
  10. i believe it and it will only continue to grow

11. Yep. In my own family we have good results with asthma, anxiety, arthritis, MS and endometriosis. Like any drug it may or not work for any particular person or ailment.

12. what way do you consume it

13. We do a lot of raw herb in caps (00) with some hemp oil. Balance is vaping and oils.

14. Nice how does hemp oil taste?

15. Very nice and somewhat nutty, quite "green" tho. Turns out a neighboring province has a thriving hemp industry.

• Like Like x 1