Think twice before using mayo in sex

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, May 22, 2012.

1. Love the idea, not the outcome haha

2. After reading this.. I'm hungry for a tuna salad sandwich.

3. Really? Op tells us a story, there's holes. I provide a logical explanation, you agree its plausible and possible, but we can assume its not what happened? Dont follow your logic at the end, as it's literally THE ONLY WAY it COULD have happened.

Hell, someone even provided an example of it happening to their dog and you brush it aside?

^Seems you're the expert. Not actually saying it did happen, but if it did, I can see how, and now, you can too. Also, not arguing with you friend, just disagreeing with your OPINION. Take care.:hello:

Btw, I highly doubt any of this is true. Sounds like all those other bizarre ass stories but I wouldnt put it past the human race. People have done worse things.

4. What part of my post led you to respond to me? You didnt even read what I wrote lmao.

5. [quote name='"pokesmot247"']

Really? Op tells us a story, there's holes. I provide a logical explanation, you agree its plausible and possible, but we can assume its not what happened? Dont follow your logic at the end, as it's literally THE ONLY WAY it COULD have happened.

Hell, someone even provided an example of it happening to their dog and you brush it aside?

^Seems you're the expert. Not actually saying it did happen, but if it did, I can see how, and now, you can too. Also, not arguing with you friend, just disagreeing with your OPINION. Take care.:hello:

Btw, I highly doubt any of this is true. Sounds like all those other bizarre ass stories but I wouldnt put it past the human race. People have done worse things.[/quote]

You must be logically inclined.
    It's nothing worth arguing about anyways just get over yourself.

6. Haha, true dat. :smoke: peace.

7. at first it was kinda hot but the ending was
    pretty fookn disturbing =|

8. This is what I wrote in the weird fetish thread

• Like Like x 1
  9. And i was actually making dinner before reading this thread..... not anymore :(

10. Something about mayo always made me sick. I hate that crap.

11. Me too. Used to love rancH dressing but let it set out once for a few hours on a plate. The oil separated and I took one look and can't eat it anymore. Have a buddy who gags at the site of mayo. Makes me lol.

12. That too, and sour cream.:laughing:

13. And that's why i hate mayo

14. Thanks for warning me , OP . I was seriously considering it .

15. Mayonnaise is disgusting
    Just looking at it makes me want to puke
    and it smells so gross

16. Of course, there's no source. Should've called it as fake immediately.

17. The best part is the 'story' is pretty much verbatim the snopes article. :laughing:

Most commercial mayo doesn't actually spoil when left out anymore. Homemade mayo on the other hand...

Why that would

The reason most people get sick from the foods being left out these days is usually the other ingredients. For example - potato salad. Bacteria loves potatoes and grows pretty rapidly there.

18. I hate egg or potato salad too it's like eating A GOD DAMN FART

^ It wasn't due to it spoiling it's because it was uncovered and flies laid eggs in it which then germinated inside the woman.

19. [quote name='"Nalian"']The best part is the 'story' is pretty much verbatim the snopes article. :laughing:

Most commercial mayo doesn't actually spoil when left out anymore. Homemade mayo on the other hand...

Why that would

The reason most people get sick from the foods being left out these days is usually the other ingredients. For example - potato salad. Bacteria loves potatoes and grows pretty rapidly there.[/quote]

The mayo had tuna in it