Think twice before dialing 911 for "help"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Mar 15, 2013.

1. It might be the last thing you do...

Police gun down 83-year-old woman responding to 911 call she dialed - NY Daily News

[​IMG]

And remember...

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc]Dont Talk to Police - YouTube[/ame]​

Sovereign immunity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Damn, reading what her two kids had to say was saddening. FTP

3. I guessed that there would be nothing in the article stating whether or not the police in question faced any disciplinary actions or inquiries, and I was correct.

This is very sad, especially with the song I am currently listening to. It just made it more sad.

Just look at that lady. This next hit goes out to her and her family.

4. OK guys. It was a bigger hit than expected.

I keep listening to the song and looking at her picture and now I'm really sad.

I have this feeling that she lead a good, honest life. Even though she was taken too soon, it seems like she lived a happy life and had family to support her well-being.

If they are taking donations to help bring justice, I would like to know.

5. I'm saddened by the story, but this woman should not have owned a handgun.

6. Only in America.

7. Police's job is to enforce tyranny

Even the supreme court the highest authority in the country ruled the police are not obliged to "protect and serve"

There only job is to enforce "law"

8. Lol, the judgements in my head assumed she looked like one of those crazy old christian ladies you dont want to be around.

And we're spending billions (trillions) because we're afraid of terrorism.

9. I totally get what you mean.

I'm getting Christian vibes from this lady as well. But I think she genuinely liked to help people for the good of it, not to please a sky-daddy. I really do.

This is just my analysis though. Could be way off. I know this though, she was not ready to depart this earth.

10. She was a mom who was taken from her children. Thats what matters.

11. True. And it's terrible.

If my mom was taken in this manner I would probably lose it.

12. It would test my following of the NAP for sure. But in reality I don't care if you have a costume on or not, aggressors are aggressors are aggressors.

I can guarantee you nothing happened to those cops.

13. #14 garrison68, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013

If she didn't have children, it wouldn't matter?

I hope for their sake that it wasn't an adult child of hers that gave her that gun, because if anybody did they've got to live with this for the rest of their life.

14. Of course not. You only matter if you have children.

15. Her gun didn't kill her, some thug in a gov issued costume did. ;)

Hell for all I know they shot her in the back and it was one of the pigs "drop guns".

16. That is very unlikely. But then again, you seem to thrive on controversy, so go ahead and make it out that they deliberately killed the old lady, when it's obvious that she should never have had that gun in her possession.

17. It's not very unlikely. The cops are murderous cowards.

18. Do.society a favor

%*@&@& a popo

19. Do you think that they're all "murderous cowards", or just some?