Think this out with me

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ineedmeamillion, Feb 28, 2021.

1. From what I remember I had the lamp 24 inches or 26 inches from the cup. is this correct? I literally went pshyco and forgot.
    Should I lower the big light hood?

upload_2021-2-28_0-20-30.jpeg

2. at this state of growth I'd keep them in a warm place no light until they got ......leaves
    stop overthinking
    good luck

ps remove the electric shit of the floor stick on a box or be like the other 3 members and fry...?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lmao thank you I will move the electric box

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don’t think the seed will grow without light!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Seeds don’t need light to germinate. They need the correct amount of warmth and moisture.
    Once the sprout pops through the soil you should give it some light. That light is pretty strong, be careful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

6. In a cup of water how long should the seed float for? 24 hours than move to napkins?

7. Now the real question is... lower the hood OR raise the plants... mind blown

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I soak overnight, then plant into to cups. I don’t do the paper towel. That’s my method. Other have success with the towel methods. Maybe they will chime in with a response.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Both

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yea but sometimes it takes a couple extra days for the seed to sprout. Would you directly plant a seed into the dirt with a small tail?

11. #11 Vee, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    after scarification 8 hours max

understand seeds can and do drown

cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. as this ur first time go kitchen towel u see the radicle pop out thats chilling!

13. SMH lmao

14. I try and catch em as they sink. Every 6 hrs I go and tap em and see if they sink.

15. I put the seeds in a napkin do you think that okay?
    After 26 hours of being in the water

16. Yeah your probably good after a day. Never understood the napkin thing. Every seed that sinks in the tapwater other than one ore two has sprouted in rapid rooters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. that’s good how experienced are you?

18. 2 yrs of perpetual gardening.

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Amazing. Wish you’d guide me, after two days germination on paper towel do they go into solo cups, lastly is the light, hid hood 26 inches from the cup? Saying600W

20. That’s an odd thing to do lol cool