Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think this is a good deal? Shake.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roflcopter22, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys i was just wondering what you guys thought on shake. I just bought this for 20$ and wanted to know what you thought. Before i get people saying its not weed, it is. I took the pictures on my shity webcam i know its weed because I bought an 8th of the same stuff the other day. Twas some outdoor ak-47 and it was ok, im not a big fan of sativa, but hey thats just me. So what do you guys think good deal? Bad Deal? And does anyone know if shake is just as good as the normal bud? Thankss

Attached Files:

2. Good ass deal dude!

3. Shake is still trees!
    I would be happy as fuck with that =]

4. If it's really shake from AK then that's a great deal.

Only problem is, since it is shake, you have NO IDEA if that is legit from AK or not. Dealers love selling shake that is partially, or even mainly made up of mids/reggy shake.

If it's from someone you trust, than it's a different story obviously, but just remember it's one of the oldest (and easiest) tricks in the game.....

Regardless, enjoy it!

5. for $20...hell yeah

6. Looks like a good amount for $20. Shake or not, it smokes the same. Enjoy man! :smoke:

7. Mids or dank, thats a good deal for 20

8. I am almost 100% sure its legit. My dealers one of the guys who buys one strain but gets a QP but thanks for the reply!! Ill smoke a bowl and post how I feel the high i got from the Ak a few days ago was pretty distinct. Wish me luck

9. [quote name='"roflcopter22"']Hey guys i was just wondering what you guys thought on shake. I just bought this for 20$ and wanted to know what you thought. Before i get people saying its not weed, it is. I took the pictures on my shity webcam i know its weed because I bought an 8th of the same stuff the other day. Twas some outdoor ak-47 and it was ok, im not a big fan of sativa, but hey thats just me. So what do you guys think good deal? Bad Deal? And does anyone know if shake is just as good as the normal bud? Thankss[/quote]

Its probably a good deal if its really from Ak its just little bits of bud and the kief thats fallen from it and usually when dealers or dispensaries sell all the bud they just sell the shake at a cheap price. Im getting a quarter of some shake for 40 bucks this week from BPG because you can't beat the price.

10. $20? Shit man, you can't even smell weed for that price where I'm from, toke up!

11. uhh is that weed in that little baggie of yours sir?

12. Nothing like mixing a little shake into a bowl so it smokes better, and throwing a little kief on top.

13. Make some QWISO hash with it. It will only take a day to make it; and it will be way more potent. So you can just rip off a little piece, and put it on top of a bowl.

14. :eek:
    how?...

Good deal on the shake.