Think she's ready to flip?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by juggaloblink, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Genetics - Fruity Chronic Juice ( White Widow x Chronic )
    Setup - 400w hps, Bubble Bucket, 2x3 screen.
    Time under screen - 1 month

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All help will be appreciated, this is my first plant that I have tried to scrog and so far i'm liking what I am seeing.

2. I would say pretty much. There's a lil room but its gonna stretch more, and you don't want that middle stuff getting too tall. It'll fill out really nicely.

Looks nice, good work!

3. Yeah i've been trying to control the growth in the middle the main node is always trying to be bigger and better then everyone else, and is a pain when trying to move but I think i've done an average job at this for my first time. Gonna 12/12 it tomorrow morning before work. and thanks man!

4. should of flowered a week ago your screen is way to full, but thats just a timing thing really ,good luck

5. Eh, if your not doing something wrong, your not learning for the next time. I will still get something off of it and I will get experience. win win!

6. definetly a win, you just don't want it so full you don't have room to move the bud sites into prime light space when it doubles in size during flower. good rule of thumb for a scrog is to flower when screen is 1/2 to 3/4 full

7. Hey OP Gratz on the beautiful plant I wanted fruity chron for a while I'll be following ur progress and expect a full smoke report :D

8. Yeah My best yeild indoors was off Snow white in this same setup but without the scrog, I yeilded just shy of 4 oz off 1 plant, I am hoping to double that record with this one and I really think it is achievable. I am so busy with life I can't do updates but what I can do is every now and then come on here and post some pictures of my progress and def a yeild/smoke report towards the end.

9. Looks great i want to try a scrog too,Is that snow fence ?

10. Haha yeah, I was to cheap to get chain link fencing so what I did was just stretched this as tight as I could and it worked. Its 2x2 inch holes and they are perfect for my nodes.