THINK SHE IS DONE?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gospotgo99, Dec 18, 2020.

1. i dont know what it is crop king sent me the wrong seeds and these turned out to be auto flowers said it was my fault and they sent me the right seeds and would not resend or compensate in any way but enough of that i have no times to go by you opinions i still see some clears more than i would want[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. depends on the high you like , I like cloudy with some amber .

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Harvest, more Amber will come after harvest during the drying. That's what I would do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I agree. I'd check again in a few days.

Curious. How many days of flower?

• Like Like x 1
  6. 71 days from seeing buds forming and being supprised it was not a regular seed

7. I thought autos are faster and photos are longer
    ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I agree. That's a crazy amount of time for an Autoflower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No. What you use to take the tric pics?

10. Isn’t flower time pretty much the same. All autos do is take control away from the grower. There’s not many good reasons to choose them tbh..

11. Stay away from leaf trichomes. They tend to turn earlier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Most are. 71 days from seed is in no way abnormal for an auto. The greater share of my auto's take 10-11 weeks. It's a good idea to add a week or two to the breeders time-frame. They up sell like everybody else in the consumer world.

13. So autos are really just for easy lighting schedules?

14. There are a few reasons to run autos, although I don't run too many these days. One is speed, but only if you get them large enough before they flower, which requires everything to go well up front plus good genetics. Even at 11-12 weeks to finish, they can outperform photos on yield, just harder to control and predict. I have had 11 week autos that were 5 feet tall and yielded over 6-7 zips. That said, I find that photo weed is almost always stronger and denser flower. I tend to run autos now when it is a strain I'm interested in that doesn't exist or is harder to find in photo. Just finished running a sweet seeds caramel cream auto just to see how it tastes and smells. Crappy yielder, but delicious buds. Recommend it if you don't need mass production. Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  15. She's not quite done to my liking by the way op. Everyone likes a bit different finish. I like cloudy with just a couple ambers, but don't mind just cloudy. That's still got enough clear to give me a headache. Cheers

16. We’re talking about flower time, not from seed. Auto’s are generally much faster than photo’s. From 2-6 weeks of flower for auto’s compared to 8-11 weeks for photo’s.

• Like Like x 1
  17. No, but that’s probably the biggest reason to go with auto’s. You can have many different plants at any stage of growth under the same lighting schedule in the same tent. You do have to compromise on spectrum. Quicker turnaround is probably the second reason to go with auto’s for most.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not really and u use all the electricity. Some will finish around 75 days if u have really good lights or the sun

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. So u veg a photo for 30 days and flower for 60 days. Save the light bill. I grow autos outside in spring. They don't care if the days are getting longer

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Auto's are class 3 and carry no light restrictions. I ran my old blurple lights 24/7. Now with my Autocobs and quantum boards, I mostly use a 20/3 20/4 light schedule.