Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think my weed has been sprayed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeyMcDank, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Well I got this bud. It has a VERY VERY VERY strong lemon smell. I smell lemon nothing else. LOL the dude that sold it to me is a good buddy of mine. Another friend told me though that the kid selling about a week before he got this stuff had some lemon scent stuff that he was really stoked on. (hes wierd like that) but then came to me that maybe he sprayed the weed to give it that lemoney smell. Its fire and I get SUPER high off it. Thats the only thing I doubt about it being sprayed is that it smokes super good. Whats I for sure way to tell if its the actual smell or not?

2. not all weed smells the same...ive had some weed smell a bit like lemon as well

just as long as it fucks you up you probably really shouldnt look into it that much

3. Yea but the lemon smell is so potent that its almost unbeliveable. Unless its really just THAT good.

4. i think he did spray some shit on it cause it wont smell completly heaavy like lemo it should smell like bud and lemon but he just added a flavor thing to it and didnt read the ppm

5. As long as it doesn't give you herpes whats the problem.

6. The thing is it smokes superrr good. I am fried right now killin halo2!

7. Diff buds can have a wide variety of different scents and aromas, maybe wanted to cover up teh weed scent with lemons outside teh bag or something?
    This dude at my school who sold to me once had liek 3 bags layered, with orange slices outside the original bag with weed, so it smelled a lot like ornage for a while.

8. hahaha nice smell-o-scope

9. it was sprayed with ddda goodness and you are smoking all of its glory

10. People still play that?

11. halo 2 back in the day <3 lol

12. I was living in a dorm when H2 came out and we would have awesome smoke/LAN sessions. But now it is all about the gears 2 for me and skate 2 which I am PU today.

13. post a picture because it could be either really dank or really schwagg sprayed with something you don't want to be smoking!

14. i've heard of strains that has a lemonish taste and aroma. belongs in the high end. enjoy :smoking:

15. #16 MakaveliArts, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    Sounds like it might be sprayed Tasty Puff "Tobacco" flavoring. But I do not believe they have a lemon flavor..

Google Tasty Puff.... I Tasty Puff is the shit if you are smoking schwag

16. LOL Its NOT schwag its definetly dank

[​IMG]

17. There's always the chance it was rehydrated with lemon peels, or somebody stored it with a lemon-scented cleaner. One of my friends bought bud that was stored with soap before and it smelled so strong it was almost hard to smoke.

18. theres ways to tell if its sprayed

see if the crystals come off the bud when rubbed or licked, if they do then its dodgy stuff
    taste it, might taste sugary or you might have grit in your teeth - then its dodgy
    if it doesnt smoke correctly and you have to physcially remove the ash then its most likely sprayed.

19. It gets me super high but doesnt stay lit very well. Ill hit it once the cherry will go out, light it again hit it then it go out. Then it will stay cherried after about the 3rd time the lighter has hit it. Then again this bud is VERY VERY fresh and still a LITTLE wet.