Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think my parents were trying to trip me up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dietgreentea, Dec 19, 2010.

1. They called me out to the kitchen and they showed me on the computer a travel thing to go to Amsterdam, and I was like.. Awesome, But then they were mentioning other places, like Venice, and Athens.. But do you think they were seeing if Id pick Amsterdam over those just so we could go and maybe smoke? Or were they just wanting to to, to go? I want to go to Amsterdam but I dont want it to just be a trick they pulled on me. Help me out eh?

2. Non citizens wont be able to go to coffee shops in amsterdam anymore. Not sure when it goes into effect, but I think its sometime soon.

3. i thought that wasnt for sure yet though, I know some people want it to happen, but the mayor and everyone else doesnt want the ban. If they were to ban tourists from smoking, they would lose a lot of income and would have to deal with more dealers on the streets

4. Didn't that new law pass in Amsterdam

5. Weird.. I thought that law was just for tourists and shrooms or something. Hearsay is a bitch I guess :smoke:

6. what a foolish law. that would seriously dent their profit

7. i've found nothing online to corroborate this?

8. down goes their tourism...

9. Trust me on this one: Amsterdam will SMOKE YOU UP no matter what the fuck their laws say.

It's in their nature ;)

10. Amsterdam hasn't changed their laws, some other city has.

My parents wanted to go to Amsterdam a few years ago too, they definitely don't like smoking. But they weren't trying to trip me up. We don't know your parents, we can't give you an answer.