Think my dad smokes o.O

Discussion in 'General' started by New Yorks Finest, Dec 28, 2013.

1. #1 New Yorks Finest, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    Well lately my dad has come home reeking of dank, never would say nothing but I always managed to convince myself its something else. Well today I go into the bathroom connected to my moms room and find a zig zag cigar wrap with 1 in there and 1 halfway smoked :eek: And my dad never really cared when I got caught. What should I do?Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. confront him about it for sure! You should see if he wants to burn one with you because I would love to smoke with my parents... too bad they think weed will make you into a degenerate. 

3. Cought him red handed.Go after him,theres no way he could deny it.Sent from my GT-S5282 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Bedside Python, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    I would offer to smoke him up  :smoke:  nothings better than smoking with older people, they have so many awesome stories.

5. You should be all serious like do you know what this stuff does to you blah blah blah on and on then just be like nah dad I'm just fucking with you, here let's smoke this thing!

6.  after dinner one night just go up to him and be like. i was using your bathroom and found one of your roaches, dad. i have one rolled up. lets go.

7. I would see if he wants to light up. That would be cool if he does. Let us know here,,,,lol.

8. I second everyone saying offer him to toke with you. Maybe he was sloppy and let you find the roach as a hint ;)

9. what happened? you smoke with him yet?

10. i'd ask him to smoke lmao i wish that my parents blazed

11. yea dude I think he's trying to let you know. Apparently parents are pretty anal about hiding that sort of thing, so you can be quite sure that he at LEAST doesn't care that you know he smokes. I don't know if he'll toke up with you,but give it a shot. That would be really awkward with my dad but we hah

12. i smoke with my dad... its chill

13. Lol... Ask him to sesh!!
    What other option is there? :D

14. I started smoking with my dad this summer occasionally when we would go up north. So epic.