Think it's a cal/mag def - help please!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 02trueblue, Jun 12, 2017.

1. #1 02trueblue, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by! Hoping you can help diagnose this.

There was an overwatering issue early on. They're about 21 and 24 days old days old now. Woohoo they can both legally drink now!

Gave them a neem foliar yesterday as a preventative measure for pests. That was the second neem foliar - the first being 6 days ago.

They received their first set of nutes last watering 4 days ago. They're ready for a watering tonight or tomorrow morning again so about 5 days. Going to add more perlite to the soil when I transplant again.
    For the last watering - Used GO cal/mag, Botanicaire silica blast, Botanicaire Pure Blend Pro, Botanicaire Liquid Karma, and Botanicaire Sweet Raw.
    I accidentally gave the dosage for a whole gallon, but only used a half gallon of water. So the nutes were twice as strong as I meant for them to be following the 3 week chart following Botanicare's feed program (but still going light). I gave them excess pure water after to try and flush some of those nutes out. So it looms like I have nute burn now? With an old cal/mag deficiency?

I'm really not good at diagnosing sick plants.

Whatchu think? Have some EWC, kelp, Liquid Karma, and molasses AACT brewing up now. Hopefully that helps. Does it look like they could still use more cal/mag?

If so, can I add cal/mag to an AACT? Or would foliar feeding cal/mag be the way to go? Or no tea and do plain water with cal/mag? So many options lol

They're OG Kush and King's Kush so both heavy feeders I believe.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

IMG_9001.JPG IMG_9003.JPG IMG_9004.JPG IMG_9005.JPG IMG_9006.JPG IMG_9008.JPG IMG_9010.JPG IMG_9012.JPG IMG_9013.JPG IMG_9015.JPG

2. #2 02trueblue, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Please let me know if you can't see the pictures.

Been using distilled water, not pH'd. They're under 23w CFL's. 11 23w 6500k and 4 23w 2700k.

Using Roots Organic soil