think im losing it..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by PurpLd, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #1 PurpLd, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    whats the term called, uh greening out right?

Ive been smoking daily almost since like Jan of this year, wake and bake and all that. By 2-3pm ish after smoking all day I get so worn out and sleepy.

But answer to fix this? Dont smoke till later, but makes my mornings boring..

I've tried some Hot Tea around lunch to get a boost, helps a little, but making tea is a lot of work when high... gotta boil the water, then reach for a mug then the tea bag. lots of work LOL

Maybe change the type of bud im smoking?

edit; had a 2 week t-break about a week ago. it worked for about a day, and I was back to smoking the same ammount

2. maybe your smoking heavy indicas, maybe try sativas, if that's not the case try smoking less

3. I can't relate. Weed motivates me to get up and do do do things. also if it is making you soo tired its because after smoking alooot of weed.........dun dun dun....thats what it does to you.

I think your problem is your doing the wrong drug. For someone who cant lift a fucking coffee pot you need some fucking meth j/k obviously

4. Smoke better weed or stop smoking in the morning. Easy.

5. its pretty dank bud tho, I think its just the type of indica and its sleepy one. need to find sativas like someone suggested.

Thing with that, people around here aren't that deep if you know what I mean.. to poke around and start asking specfic questions never happens around here.

6. im sorry dude but your post frustrated the hell out of me. no matter how stoned I am a cup of coffee will pretty much perk me up a bit, so your solution was right in front of your face *fail*.

And also, depending on how many connects you have just try all ur connects bud till u find one u like. If you just have one connnect, wait till they re-up new shit, it's 50/50 you'll get sativa. And also don't forget many if not most weed(ya sticking with most) floating around is a mix between sativa and indica.

but ya your in the glory days of smoking man, pretty soon you'll probably be able to do whatever u gotta do stoned and learn how to function(except talking to coppers omg run its the coppers run!!!!)

And also try to really savor these highs because it's been 7 years since I have had any highs similiar to what you speak of. It's almost like, I know what it's going to do to me, so i feel less high, more in control.

7. why dont you try not smoking for a while?

8. jus sounds like your lazy. i dont mean that in a bad way, jus you need motivation.

i love to exercise and this gives me the highest boost of energy possible. if you try and be more productive, force yaself to do stuff and youll become more energetic.

currently your in this frame of mind that you dont want to do anything, and its basically mind of matter.

to quote plato "i think, therefore i am"

think you can do stuff, and you can ;) dont try big things but start small and get yourself a routine going. then youll notice you can do things and a massive change in energy.

enjoy pot as part of your everyday life and incorperate in everything you do. dont become sluggish and worn out, ENERGISE!

if i sounded a dick, i apologise, its not me intentions.

good luck.

9. Just because some coffee will "perk you up" does not mean it will perk him up...

10. If you can't make it through the day without smoking all day then you have a problem and should probably take a good long look at what you're doing. If life without smoke is boring that's indicative of other problems.

Cannabis can be abused like any drug. If you're waking and baking every day and feeling burned out by mid afternoon you need to back off and smoke less.

11. Amen...

You're going to burn out later on. That's just how it goes. I just keep myself busy during the day and then light up some sativa around 4 20 and just before dinner, followed by an indica/sativa mix an hour or 2 before bed. Another, less healthy, but more economical solution is to smoke w/e you want and have a cig when you burn out, which will put you back on your feet.

12. I think people got the wrong idea...

But I think I know my answer.

Thanks guys

13. Whats your answer? Meth like that one guy suggested haha jk. Good luck bro hope it works out

14. yah I was totally joking don't do meth its baaaaad

15. word. t-breaks help put things into perspective and can be a nice change of pace after a while.

16. sleep, shower and lots of water and multi never hurt.

also eat healthy and you will feel so much better high.

Grasscity Deals Near You