Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think I'll pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Funroe420, May 10, 2010.

1. I smoked all week, 2 weeks ago,( stopped the 24th) I'm 5' 7", 130 lbs, 3 percent body fat, and have a rediculously fast metabolism, I've been at football practice and workouts for the past two weeks, where I've been sweating and burning fat like a bitch. I took a non DOT urine test friday( the 7th). I mid streamed it, drank alot of water, took 2 asprin, and urinated several times before the test. Think I'll pass?

2. You should.

3. THREE percent bf!? thats insane, I think it would be harder for you to fail than to pass if you smoked the day before haha

4. You'll be fine.