think ill pass this drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by wes44, Jul 1, 2011.

1. #1 wes44, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    smoked exactly 2 weeks before my upcoming test. it was only 4 hits tho. 1
    last time before that was a blunt of mid. once again i smoked 4 hits 2 weeks before a test, will i pass?

2. have you been drinking water or taking niacin and what kind of test is it??

3. btw ur on ur 420th post +rep

4. its a military drug test. piss test. im not fat, pretty athletic actually. and yea tryin to drink at least a gallon aday. no niacin though...should itake that?

5. take at least 1 niacin pill a day and creotine if u can. chew the niacin. get "non flush" niacin so u dont break out in hives and start sweating.

a gallon a day is good but ease off a day or 2 before the test with the niacin water and creotine so they dont suspect anything is up..

they have drinks available at headshops i beleive its called formula 420 u drink it 2 hours b4 ur test with some water read the box it comes in and i hear that shit works..

if u wanna not use anything but water run a few miles a day and make sure u sweat. dont eat anything with fat in it and if u do niacin can help.. uhh thats about all i have for ya

6. I'm pretty sure creatine is perfectly legal. A lot of people who go to the gym regularly use it as a muscle gain supplement.

7. its totaly legal its good cuz i think the niacin takes natural creotine outa ur system and u need to replenish it but if u take the the day or 2 before ur test they will see u were using creotine and niacin if it goes to the lab soo its best to cut that shit out b4 the test

8. Smoke a doob right before the test. Works everytime