think ill be ok?

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Nov 13, 2007.

1. so i havent smoked in like 7 months and right now im on probation. i have a possible UA on the 4th wednesday of the month which is like the week after thnxgvng. well last night i took 3 hits from a bong and got pretty ripped.

you think ill be ok for that possible test. havent been tested yet and ive seen the PO twice already.

ive read in some cases when you dont smoke habitually (more than a few times a month) it can be out of your system in a few days. and that was from erowid i think. im not really stressing it but just so i have some more reasurance you think ill be ok?

2. you should be golden. in case your worried about if your piss is still dirty and want to buy some extra time with the UA, drop a pubic hair or any hair of yours into the urine sample. It will be considered untestable even if your piss reeked of weed they wouldnt test it becuase its considered a contaiminated specimen. You will be given extra time to drink water n chill at the suana and sweat it out before your next test.