Think I paid too much?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Fessler23, Mar 8, 2014.

1. I paid $320. Hits well it is just hard to see the bowl while you are hitting it. Gorgeous piece of work. My pictures don't do it justice, especially it's eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. No opinions? :0

3. looks awesome but I don't think I would have paid that much for it

4. 320 is a bit steep IMO. Although i've paid over 250$ for bongs before so I can't rag on ya for buying it.

5. Hey if you can afford it and it's unique.  Can you really price it if you really have an affection for it?   I just don't like to buy something pricey thinking it's a 1 of a kinder just to find it at the next gas station.  I'm all for just finding and befriending a glass artist and just purchase  ones made just for you.   

RELEASE THE CRACKEN!!!!!!
     GooD LucK :smoking:

6. Personally, I would never pay that much, but that's just me. That thing looks badass though!

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. it's beautiful, but not practical. i wouldn't even smoke out of it ha i'd put it in a display case. that's fine art, connected to your subculture because it is in fact a pipe. if that wasn't a pipe it could be on display at a fine art gallery

but if you use it, the tentacles WILL break

8. ps name it cthulu's head

9. Thanks everyone! It is gorgeous was just curious your opinions lol

10. Wouldn't have bought it for the simple fact that its over 140 dollars and i probably wouldn't ever smoke out of it. 

11. It's awesome, but $320?! Fuck all that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. $320?! I have a collection of glass from artists and I would never pay that much for a common octopus...next time you should get an artist piece that's actually worth it..

13. could'ave bought a zip of ww' and a couple packs of e-z widers'..... :smoking: jmo tho'

14. 320 is a bit steep I would say lol

15. lol there is nothing "common" about it...

16. that's bad ass I've never seen a pipe like that one before.

I wouldn't have paid that much for a weed item but that's just me. I've never been a big pipe or bong buyer. Took me forever to get a grinder.

In 8 years of smoking, I've bought two pieces. One was basically stolen from me (long story) and my one hitter I have in my hand now. It's supposedly one of a kind. It's black, shaped like a woman, and has a green bump on it with a star imprinted in it to stop it from rolling around.

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394418266.444343.jpg

Ah yeah it's common..this are actually worth the money though..but as long as ur happy I guess that's all that matters..

18. Lol mine looks better than any of those

19. Really depends how much money you have to blow. I'm sure it's functional but it doesnt look like quite the ideal piece to smoke out of, that art work is dope as fuck tho.  It really depends how you value art and such and how much cash monies u got.