Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think I might be ripped off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themetanoia, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Where I live in New Jersey, and where I go to college in NYC, we refer to 1 gram of weed as a 'dub'. Dubs cost $20.

I normally buy eights, but today I bought a dub and I swear I'm being ripped off! I don't have a scale so I can't check for sure. But the following is what I paid $20 bucks for. Am I being ripped off or what? 

Attached Files:

2. Is that pre-ground up alreay?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Uh looks like a fat bag to me. 

However if it was pre-grinded the dude probably grinded up, took of  a lot of the kief in the grinder, and sold you that shit.

4. #4 -13 Amp-, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    is it normal for it to be shake like that? its either bottom bag shake, and if so it has a lot of kief from falling off the other buds and collecting in the bottom....or it could be some of that spice incense stuff, it can be gotten cheaper than $20 a G and resold for $20...i dont actually know of anyone doing that but it can be done...

but either way, it def looks fat and most likely 1G

5. Looks like a gram but I sure wouldn't pay $20 for it.

6. Definitley looks like a g, but it also looks like leaves! I wouldnt pay the same price for bud and trim/shake, next time just ask for shake. It usually goes for about $25-30 a quarter where in from. Just buy hella shake and roll blunts! Also, you love in NYC, so where's that NYC diesel? Haha

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Is everyone else blind?
    That doesnt even look like pre-grinded weed, it looks like oregano.
    The bag probably weighs 2 - 3 grams.......of oregano.

Get a refund OP.

8. looks like ground up bud, proly a gram or a little less. not worth 20

9. What kind of oregano do you get?

10. From the size of the baggie, that's definitely a gram or even a little more.

11. Oregano in a smal tub.

OP, what does it smell like?
    Put it on cooking scales.

12. I was being sarcastic.

That bag doesn't loom like oregano at all. Looks like ok stuff that was grinded up.

13. I Googled oregano and found this. It looks a lot like what's on the picture. http://kelleropolous.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/oregano.jpg

Either that or it's some very leafy weed.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I know you were being sarcastic, I was answering to your smartass comment.

15. Looks like leafy bud grinded up.

16. I'd say it's not oregano, you can see the red hairs... Kinda looks seedy though I think

i see. When you smoke it does it feel harsh?

18. Butthurt there buddy?

19. Send that to me I'll let you know how much it weighs and I will test to see if it is oregano. Don't worry I have a lab for testing this.

20. wow for free?