Think I Messed My Plants Up Need Some Advice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by berry1, May 11, 2014.

1. #1 berry1, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    So i think i fucked my plants up big style :( about a month and a half ago i started 28 plants a mix of the doctor, exodus cheese, c99, hash plant, lsd and a few other strains they grew fine till 3 weeks a go when i had some light issues.

The plants are in 10 liter pots under a 600w hps with a 6 inch fan and carbon filter venting out of the grow space.

I cant really go in to many details regarding why it happened but i was forced to turn the lights off and get the plants out due to some legal problems. They was in a room that got sunlight through the window for 7 days so received indirect light for 7 days and another 7 days in complete darkness. When i finally got back to them they was looking real fucked up the leaves where brown, pointing down and just generally dying.

They have been on the normal light cycle for a week and they have recovered real good not much yellowing on the leaves they seem nice and green and everything seems virtually back to before they had the light issues.

Im thinking could they hermie because of this? would it be best to just cut them down and start new seeds because of this stress this all happened in the veg cycle.

If it is best to not cut them down would it be ok to take some clones and or top them before flowering?

Appreciate any advice

2. Are they flowering? If not I think you can rebound

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Keep going, you maybe good.