Think I may have some form of anxiety disorder

Discussion in 'General' started by Patchy, Sep 27, 2011.

1. So, I think I may have some form of an anxiety disoder, here's the stuff I get

- extreme paranoi when on a bus/public transport, I always think (yet I know their jot) that people who are laughing are doing so at me (I also have tourettes btw)

- when knave earphones in my ear, I can only have one in because (especialy when at the gym) I always think I'm breathing really heavy (yet I know I'm not but am paranoid I might be) and that people are looking at me

- when talking to someone my eyes alwasy wander. I look at there eyes for a few secs, think "they think I'm wierd" and just look elsewere, rinse and repeat

Do you think I may have some kind of anxiety disorder? Or anything? I'm not really worrying, just curious. Thanks!

2. Theirs more to it, but their just the things that I notice most

3. Damn.. When I smoked, and got REALLY high, I would always think people in the store was looking at me and shit

4. When I'm high I think everyone's looking at me too. Like a concerts. If I'm sober I'm fine and can chill with random people but if high I think everyone hates me at the concert so I stay to myself. Duno y

5. The funny thing is, for me it's the opposite. I'm not paranoid and couldnt give two shits about some idiots on the bus or something when I'm high.

6. [quote name='"Patchy"']

The funny thing is, for me it's the opposite. I'm not paranoid and couldnt give two shits about some idiots on the bus or something when I'm high.[/quote]

You sound like you're two people at once

7. Lol then I think you found your solution.. Gotta get high man. And if you go to see a doctor. Don't take any pills. They just make you more sick. But whatever you have sounds serious so I wouldn't hesitate to go see a doctor if I was you.

8. Do these feelings make you some uncomfortable you have panic attacks?
    Ie:
    Sweating
    Heart palpitations
    Increased blood pressure/pulse
    Nausea
    Vomiting
    Feeling like you are going to die
    Hyperventilating
    Dizziness
    Ect?
    I get panic attacks, and if your paranoia is making you not able to function then yes id say you have some form of anxiety. But go to a doctor, if smoking weed works for you than smoke weed. Its better then any of the medication they'll give you.

9. I think I may have very milf panic attacks. A lot of the time out of nowhere I'll loose my breath, heart rate will go up, need to take deep breathes to breathe.

Thanks for that lists aswell man